- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, who reveals himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man at the same time, who became like us to bring about our salvation.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world bringing us to salvation.
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, giving us all we need to know about how to be saved.
- We believe that we are all sinners by both nature and act and need God’s forgiveness and cleansing.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross and that by trusting in His death for us we can be restored to a right relationship with God.
- We believe that God has enabled us to turn to Him from sin but that He has not forced us to do so.
- We believe that each person must repent, turn away from his sins, and trust Jesus to accept him.
- We believe that when we turn from sin to trust in Christ, the old record of sin is wiped clean and we are born anew, thus becoming part of the family of God.
- We believe that after being born anew we need the fullness of God’s Spirit in our hearts. When we make a complete commitment to him, He cleanses our spirit, fills us with his perfect love, and gives us the power to live victoriously.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, carrying on His mission through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in baptism and urge people to be baptized as Christians.
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe that God can heal. We also believe that God can work through medical science.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again.
- We believe that everyone will face the judgement of God with its rewards and punishments.
For a more complete explanation of the beliefs of the Church of the Nazarene please visit www.nazarene.org
Service Time: Sundays @ 10:00am